- In a bowl, vigorously whisk together olive oil, beer, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Cut slices of prosciutto in half lengthwise and place on a work surface.
- Toss julienned carrots and baby greens with reserved vinaigrette, divide mixture on each half-slice of prosciutto, and roll. Place rolls horizontally on a serving dish.
- Place one cube of foie gras on top of each roll with a half grape on one side
- and a half tomato on the other. Top with some baby greens and serve.
You can serve bites on thin slices of toasted country-style bread rubbed with some olive oil.
Feel free to switch type of ham.