- In a small bowl, combine oil, tamari sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil and garlic. Set aside. Remove hard pale end (about 2 cm or 1 inch) from asparagus spears before cutting in half.
- Place asparagus, sweet pepper, onion and lemon grass on a large double thickness of aluminum foil.
- Pour tamari sauce mixture over vegetables. Fold over foil to make an airtight package. Place chicken tournedos on lower rack of barbecue and place vegetable papillote on upper rack.
- Shut lid and grill chicken for 10 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 77°C (170°F). Cook vegetables for about 15 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
- Before serving vegetables, remove lemon grass stalks and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve tournedos with Asian vegetables.
: Replace asparagus by green and yellow beans.