Piña Colada Popsicles
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour into popsicle moulds.
3. Freeze for at least 12 hours before serving.
1. Depending on size of popsicles, place 5 to 7 raspberries in each mould.
2. Mix cranberry juice with fructose and pour into popsicle moulds.
3. Freeze for at least 12 hours.
Chef's secret: Homemade Popsicle Ideas
Directions: Purée all ingredients and freeze.
Chocolate milk, banana, and vanilla yogurt
Blueberries, apricots and honey
Soy drink and mango
Orange juice and strawberries
Fruit popsicles are a fun way to get little ones to eat fruit. You can cut fruit into small pieces and combine it with juice (e.g., orange, pineapple or grape) or purée it with yogurt and/or milk. Then, simply freeze and enjoy!
To reduce the amount of calories and fat in your recipes without sacrificing flavour, try light coconut milk, which has three times fewer calories.