- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, 15 mL (1 tbsp.) honey, and thyme. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and reserve in refrigerator.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, boil remaining honey for 1 minute. Add plum and pluot slices, and cherries. Cook for 1 minute, gently stirring to coat all the fruit well with honey. Reserve.
- Heat crêpes according to package instructions.
- Place one crêpe on a work surface and spoon one quarter of fruit topping onto the bottom third of the crêpe.Roll up crêpe and place on a serving plate with the seam down.
- Repeat with three remaining crêpes.Top each with cheese mixture. Sprinkle with fresh thyme leaves and finely grated lemon rind, if using.
Variation : Replace lemon yogurt with 75 mL (1/3 cup) plain Mediterranean-style yogurt, 30 mL (2 tbsp.) lemon pulp and 30 mL (2 tbsp.) honey. To obtain lemon pulp: cut the two ends off a lemon. Stand fruit on one end and, using a knife, carve off peel and all the white pith. Remove segments by sliding the knife blade along membranes; finely chop each segment.