- In a saucepan of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large saucepan over medium-high heat, brown the chicken cubes and mushrooms in the oil for a few minutes. Add the thyme and garlic, and season to taste.
- Add the squash cubes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the cream and simmer over medium-high heat for about 10 minutes.
- Add the sunflower seeds, spinach, Parmesan, and reserved pasta. Mix gently and season to taste.
RECETTES WORLD PASTA DAY
Par François Desroches, Directeur Culinaire de La Tablée des Chefs
Cook this recipe and orgazine your own spaghetti supper benefit La Tablée des Chefs and support their mission! Visit souperspaghetti.com to create your invitation to family and friends. Funds collected will help develop culinary education for the youth in your region.