Garden veggie and L’Enchanteur cheese pizza
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Brown the slices of eggplant over high heat in three batches, using 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of oil for each batch. Set aside.
- Blanche the cauliflower and broccoli florets. Set aside.
- Place the pizza shell on a baking sheet. Brush the crust with the dried tomato pesto, avoiding the edges. Add the grated carrots. Garnish the pizza with eggplant slices and broccoli and cauliflower florets. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the tofu, grated mozzarella, and L'Enchanteur cheese in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the cheese mixture over the pizza and bake for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish the pizza with fresh basil leaves and a sprinkle of spicy oil, if you like, and serve.