Ginger-orange pork tenderloin, fennel and orange salad
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add pork tenderloins and marinate in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Turn gas barbecue on at medium-high heat.
- Remove pork from marinade (reserving marinade) and place on the barbecue grill. Brush with marinade.
- Close barbecue lid and cook meat for 15 to 18 minutes, or until pork is slightly pinkish inside (turn over once during cooking and brush again with marinade).
Fennel and Orange Salad
- Place pork on a cutting board and tent with aluminum foil. Let rest for 5 minutes. Slice meat diagonally.
- Serve hot or cold, with the fennel and orange salad.