- Grease and line a 12.5 x 22.5 cm (5 x 9 in.) loaf pan with plastic wrap and make sure there’s an overhang. Place it in the freezer.
- Toast the almonds in a 160°C (325°C) oven for about 8 minutes and then set aside to cool..
- Set ice cream at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, use beaters (hand held or stand mixer) to beat ice cream on low speed. Add 250 mL (1 cup) almonds, the cinnamon, vanilla, and brandy. Mix well, and add the frozen raspberries at the last minute to crush them.
- Transfer mixture to the chilled loaf pan. Smooth the top and then wrap up the terrine.
- Place directly in the freezer for 24 hours or up to two weeks.
- To serve, unwrap the terrine and place it on a rectangular dish that you've had in the freezer.
- Garnish with the remaining toasted almonds.
- You can make a coulis with the remaining raspberries.
- Place thawed raspberries, a little icing sugar, and a few drops of lemon juice in a blender and blend. Drizzle over slices of terrine.
- Use a serving dish that's a bit bigger than the terrine mould.
- Place it in the freezer when you begin preparing the recipe.
* You can purchase a mini 50-mL bottle of brandy.