- Preheat oven to 175°C (350°F).
- Line a round 23-cm (9-in.) cake tin with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs, water, vegetable oil, and butter using an electric beater at low speed until all ingredients are moistened (about 1 minute). Scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl and continue beating at low speed for another minute.
- Pour mixture into prepared cake tin. Bake on the middle rack for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean. Cool cake in pie tin for 10 minutes. Remove from pie tin and cool before icing the cake.
- In the meantime, beat together the Cream Cheese, icing sugar, and butter with electric beaters until creamy and smooth.
- When the cake has cooled completely, ice it and then garnish with fresh raspberries and blueberries.
Replace the raspberries and blueberries with any berries or small fruits you wish.