Goat Cheese and Apple Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Roll up pastry sheets and cut each into 8 squares to obtain 16 servings. Place pastry squares on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and prick with a fork.
- Place some cheese in center of each square, leaving a little border all around. Place several apple strips on each square, covering cheese completely.
- Brush apple with a little oil and sprinkle with thyme. Season to taste. Bake squares for 20 to 25 minutes until pastry is cooked and edges are golden.
- Garnish with a drizzle of maple syrup or honey and serve immediately.