- In a saucepan, cook pasta according to instructions on package.
- Add spinach for the last minute of cooking. Drain and reserve.
- In the same saucepan, bring cream to a boil over medium-high heat. Add goat cheese, garlic and nutmeg. Stir to blend well.
- Add pasta and spinach to cream mixture and stir gently to coat pasta with sauce. Serve immediately in deep dishes.
- Season generously with salt and pepper. If desired, sprinkle grated goat's milk Gouda cheese onto dishes at serving time.
* Alfredo sauce is often made with 35% M.F. cream. To lighten the recipe but keep the creaminess, we suggest using 15% M.F. country-style cream, which is ideal for cooking.