Gourmet dark chocolate cake ring
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together the butter, sugar and eggs. Add the yogurt and vanilla; mix well.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Incorporate dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour batter into a Bundt pan and bake 35 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Melt all ingredients in the top of a double boiler, mix until smooth, and pour over cake.
- Garnish centre of the cake with blackberries and raspberries. Sprinkle with icing sugar if you like and serve.