- Snap off the woody end of the asparagus. Use a vegetable peeler to cut it into long, lengthwise slices. Set aside in a large bowl.
- Using a mandoline, slice the radishes, zucchini, and fennel. Next julienne the radish slices. Combine with the asparagus.
- Add grapefruit segments and tarragon to same bowl.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, maple syrup, and grapefruit zest in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour vinaigrette over the vegetables and set in the fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with microgreens.
If the asparagus is too thin to slice with a vegetable peeler, cut it in half lengthwise.