Greek-style chicken sandwich
- Preheat barbecue to medium high.
- Cook chicken brochettes about 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 77°C (170°F). Grill naan bread about 30 seconds per side. Remove chicken cubes from skewers.
- Brush the naan bread with tzatziki sauce. Garnish with chicken, tomato, cucumber, and red onion. Add lettuce and oregano to taste. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Roll into a sandwich.
- To avoid a mess, serve the sandwich rolled in wax paper or aluminum foil.
- Soak red onion in cold water for at least an hour to soften its pronounced flavour.
- Grill the lemon wedges on the barbecue. T hey'll be juicier and will look prettier on the plate too.