- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Heat 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and cook onions for about 4 minutes. Add diced pepper and continue cooking for 7 minutes. Add chopped garlic and cook for 1 minute. Deglaze with white wine.
- Let simmer for 2 minutes, then reduce heat to medium.
- Add tomatoes, tomato juice, oregano or basil, salt, and ground pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl combine remaining oil (30 mL or 2 tbsp.), crumbled feta, breadcrumbs, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Pour tomato sauce into a 23 x 23 cm (9 x 9 in.) ovenproof dish. Place shrimp in sauce and sprinkle with sliced olives and feta mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until shrimp are cooked and cheese is melted. Broil for 2 minutes. Serve with selected side dish.
DON’T WASTE A SINGLE BIT
Use leftover feta in a quinoa or beat salad, or to make an omelette.