- Place ground meat, olives, eggs, breadcrumbs, grated zucchinis, garlic, salt, pepper, and a little olive oil in a large bowl. Mix to blend well. Shape mixture into
- 30 balls the size of a golf ball. Place a cube of feta in the centre of each meatball. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 160 °C (325 °F).
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds.
- Place 6 peppers halves on a greased baking sheet, cut-side facing up. Spoon a bit of crushed tomato into each half-pepper, followed by 2 or 3 meatballs.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes (regularly verifying the doneness).
- Just before serving, sprinkle peppers with some flat-leaf parsley, oregano, lemon zest, and a little olive oil.
Freeze the remaining meatballs and use them to prepare the same recipe again
or to make tomato sauce for pasta.