- Set frozen yogurt at room temperature until slightly softened, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, line a 20 cm x 10 cm (8 in. × 4 in.) loaf pan with plastic wrap, making sure it's long enough for the edges to overlap. Set aside.
- Combine 250 mL (1 cup) blueberries with 60 mL (¼ cup) toasted almonds and 15 mL (1 tbsp.) lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Spread half of the frozen yogourt in the bottom of pan. Top evenly with blueberry mixture and cover with remaining frozen yogourt, pressing and spreading to evenly fill pan. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Lift cake out of pan by lifting up plastic wrap. Turn onto a serving plate and garnish with remaining blueberries, almonds, lemon zest, and a drizzle of honey.
Chef's secret :
Use leftover frozen yogurt to make milkshakes or sundaes.