Grilled Bay Leaf and Lemon Chicken
- To make yogurt sauce, combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour half of sauce into an airtight container and add chicken pieces. Marinate for 2 to 4 hours in the fridge.
- Reserve remaining sauce in a separate container in the fridge.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Assemble brochettes by alternating chicken pieces, onion, lemon rounds and bay leaves.
- Grill brochettes on barbecue for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked.
- Serve with grilled eggplant rounds and vegetable rice.
- Serve with reserved yogurt sauce.