- Heat barbecue to medium-high.
- In a bowl, combine the tomatoes, hot sauce, lime juice, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, onions and chili seasoning well. Pepper the medallions and place them in a dish just big enough to hold them and pour the marinade over them.
- Marinate the medallions at least 4 hours in refrigerator, turning them once after 2.
- In a bowl, combine the sliced zucchini, oil and lime juice. Salt and pepper to taste. Place the beef medallions on the grill. Cook around 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness, turning them once. Remove medallions from the grill, cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the zucchini slices on the grill and cook for 1 minute on each side until they are tender and golden brown. Just before serving, sprinkle the medallions with the minced jalapeño pepper, add the zucchini and garnish with grated cheese and fresh coriander.
- Serve with boiled potatoes in their jackets, rice, or corn salad.
: Baste ground beef patties with the marinade before grilling—for spicy hamburgers sure to please!