Grilled bison & enoki mushroom lettuce rolls with peanut sauce
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Season steaks with salt and pepper and grill 3 to 4 min. per side.
- Transfer steaks to a plate, cover with foil, and let rest 5 min.
- Meanwhile, place lettuce leaves on a serving plate and top each with 3 to 4 mushrooms.
- Slice steaks thinly into 24 strips and place 2 slices on top of each lettuce leaf. Drizzle with peanut sauce and crushed peanuts if desired.
- Fold lettuce over the meat to form rolls and serve immediately.