This recipe is provided by Saputo
- Lightly oil barbecue grill and preheat to medium-high.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper.
- Grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through, until well cooked and a thermometer inserted into the center of a breast reads 77°C (170°F).
- Let cool, then slice.
- Put all dressing ingredients into the bowl of a mixer.
- Mix until dressing is smooth and well-emulsified (it should have the consistency of a thin pesto). Transfer to a sealed container.
- Arrange grilled chicken, mozzarina pieces, and all other ingredients in a large, shallow bowl or a on a large plate.
- Generously drizzle dressing over salad. Serve immediately.