- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Grill the corn cobs and red pepper on the barbecue for about 15 minutes with the lid closed, turning them over a few times. The red pepper is grilled when the skin becomes charred.
- Let pepper cool in an airtight container. When cooled, peel off the skin and slice pepper into strips. Set aside
- Cut the corn off the cobs. Set aside.
- Mix together all vinaigrette ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix together the sprouts and green onion in a large bowl. Add the reserved quinoa, pepper, corn, and then feta. Sprinkle with vinaigrette, toss, and serve.
For a real time saver, chopped Brussel sprouts in a bag are available in the produce section. You can also boil the corn cobs and then grill them for a few minutes on the barbecue.