Grilled deconstructed Caesar salad
- Preheat barbecue to high.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise and then into slices and brush each side lightly with Caesar dressing.
- Slide the pieces of bread onto brochettes, alternating with crumpled slices of prosciutto. Grill, turning brochettes until bread is seared and crisp.
- Grill lettuce hearts, cut side down, for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Arrange all ingredients on a large serving plate. Garnish with Parmesan shavings and drizzle Caesar dressing over top. Let guests help themselves!