- Preheat barbecue to high.
- Blanch asparagus for 1 minute in a saucepan of boiling water.
- Transfer into ice water to stop the cooking process and then set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix ricotta with lemon zest. Set aside.
- Grill naan bread on barbecue, about 1 minute per side, and asparagus for about 2 minutes, turning as it cooks.
- Spread reserved ricotta mixture onto naan bread, top with a few asparagus spears, drizzle with some lemon olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Adjust cook time in boiling water and on the barbecue for asparagus according to thickness.