- Preheat barbecue at medium-high.
- In a bowl, combine tomato, kiwi, green onions and ginger. Reserve.
- Season both sides of grouper with salt and pepper.
- Place fish on pre-oiled barbecue rack.
- Grill for 10 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Turn over halfway through cooking.
- Serve with a lime wedge, kiwi salsa, coriander leaves, if desired, and rice with black beans.
To bake in the oven Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Place grouper steaks in an ovenproof dish and bake for about 15 minutes, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
Suggestion for substitution: This recipe can also be made with tilefish or mahi-mahi.