Grilled lamb chops with vegetable ribbon salad from Stefano Faita
Vegetable ribbon salad
- Combine the vinegar and oil in a small bowl. Season to taste.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave ribbons of carrot and asparagus into a large bowl.
- Using a mandolin or sharp knife, thinly slice the beet, radishes, and fennel, and add to carrots and asparagus.
- Add dressing and fresh herbs to vegetables. Toss to combine and sprinkle with pine nuts. Reserve.
- Preheat grill to high. Oil grill.
- Brush lamb chops with olive oil and season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place lamb chops on grill. Cook until grill marked, about 3 minutes, and then flip and continue cooking until medium rare, about 3 minutes more depending on thickness of lamb chops.
- Let chops rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with the vegetable salad