- In a bowl, combine French shallot, lime juice and zest, coriander, coconut milk and toasted coconut. Season with Tabasco sauce and salt and pepper to taste. Allow to sit for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Cut lobsters in half lengthwise and break claws. Brush oil on the exposed lobster meat and on the mango slices. Season lobster with salt and pepper.
- Place lobster halves on pre-oiled barbecue grill, exposing meat to heat. Arrange lobster claws and mango quarters on grill. Cook lobster over medium-high heat, covered, for 2 to 4 minutes or until the meat becomes opaque and flakes easily with a fork. Turn claws and mango slices over once, halfway through cooking.
- Serve grilled lobster pieces and mango slices with coconut sauce and a mix of rice and black beans.
- *To toast coconut, place in a dry non-stick pan and heat over high, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until toasted.
: Use the juice and zest of an orange instead of a lime, and replace coriander by fresh basil.
1 serving of fruits and vegetables