- Preheat barbecue at medium-high heat.
- In a large pot, bring 6 litres (24 cups) of water to a boil. Add 75 mL (1/3 cup) salt.
- Plunge lobsters one by one into the water, head first and tail folded under. Cook for 10 minutes once water has returned to a boil, and then cool quickly in cold water. Drain. Cut lobsters in half lengthwise and break claws.
- Reserve. In a bowl, combine olive oil, green onion, lemon zest, rice vinegar and pink pepper. Place half lobsters, cut side down, directly on oiled barbecue rack. Add claws and peach wedges. Bake lobsters, with the lid closed, for 2 to 4 minutes. Turn claws and peaches halfway through cooking. Season with salt and drizzle vinaigrette over lobster halves and peach wedges.
- Serve on a bed of young greens.
: Use this vinaigrette as an accompaniment for white fish or poultry.