Grilled lobster with lemon and chive breadcrumbs
- Blanch lobsters in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Cut lobsters in half lengthwise and crack claws.
- Remove the little sack near the head and pat the meat dry.
- Preheat barbecue at medium-high. Mix all breadcrumb ingredients, except butter, and set aside.
- Pour melted butter onto the meat side
- of each lobster half and spread breadcrumbs. Place lobster halves (shell side) and claws on pre-oiled barbecue grill. Cook 5 to 6 minutes until breadcrumbs are crisp.