Grilled lobster with lemon and dill
- Combine the oil, lemon juice, dill, lemon zest, and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Plunge the lobsters head-first into a large pot of boiling salted water for 3 to 4 minutes or until they start to turn red. Drain the lobsters and plunge into cold water. Cut them in half lengthwise and break off the claws.
- Open and remove the sac (the stomach of the lobster, located near the head), the intestinal vein, the light-green tomalley (the liver and pancreas), and coral (roe), which is black.
- Preheat the barbecue to high and place the lobster carapace (body) and claws on the grill, with the carapace facing downwards. Baste regularly with the marinade. Cook for about 7 minutes or until the meat is opaque and comes away easily from the shell.
- Serve immediately with baked potatoes (prepared on the barbecue), salad, and a Traditional Baguette from Les Trois Moulins.