- Preheat barbecue to high. Lay a double thickness of oiled aluminum foil on barbecue rack.
- Use a fork or the tip of a knife to pierce the foil in several spots. In a large bowl, toss green beans, red pepper and oil.
- Place vegetables on aluminum sheet and shut barbecue lid. Cook vegetables for 10 minutes, or until grilled on all sides, stirring the vegetables regularly during cooking.
- Remove from barbecue and reserve. Four minutes before vegetables are done, place rabbit tournedos directly on oiled barbecue rack.
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side, with the barbecue lid open. Reduce barbecue to medium-high heat and continue cooking rabbit for 3 minutes per side for medium doneness.
- Place green beans and pepper in a bowl. Add mini bocconcini, balsamic vinegar, garlic and oregano. Toss gently. Just before serving, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve rabbit tournedos with green bean medley and a mix of white and wild rice.
: Replace green beans by new carrots, halved lengthwise.