- Place potatoes in large saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender but not cooked through. Cool until comfortable enough to handle. Thread onto skewers. Set aside.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Keeping vegetables and raw meats separate, drizzle potato skewers, zucchini, onions, asparagus, chicken, and pork tenderloin with oil and season with salt.
- Cook chicken and pork tenderloin on grill preheated to medium for 15 to 20 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with 150 mL (⅔ cup) BBQ sauce near end of cooking. Check that internal temperature of chicken registers 74°C (165°F) and pork registers 71°C (160°F). Remove meat from grill and let sit on a parchment-lined plate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, grill potato skewers and other vegetables 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally and basting with remaining BBQ sauce, until tender and lightly charred.
- Slice chicken and pork tenderloin. Arrange on serving platter with grilled vegetables.
Chef’s secret: Use different barbecue sauces to vary the meat and veggie platter.