Grilled Pork Cutlets with Pear and Star Anise Compote
- In a large casserole, bring white wine and chicken bouillon to a boil. Add pears and star anise. Cover and simmer on low about 30 minutes or until the pears become translucent.
- Remove star anise, transfer the pears to the blender and puree until smooth. Preheat barbecue to medium high.
- Oil the lower grill, if possible, and place cutlets on it.
- Cook 5 or 6 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 70°C (160°F).
- Serve with pear puree and grilled zucchini ribbons.