- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach and ricotta.
- Divide the mixture evenly onto the tortillas. Add 3 slices of ham and 2 slices of cheese onto each tortilla.
- Roll up the tortillas, slice into 3-cm rounds, and then brush them with beaten egg.
- Fry the tortillas 1 or 2 minutes per side in a large, non-stick skillet.
- Serve with the sweet potato and popcorn soup.
For great flavour and to discover new foods, opt for a variety of coloured Gourmet tortillas: orange and mandarine flavoured orange tortillas, cucumber flavoured green tortillas, and Thai ginger flavoured yellow tortillas.
How litt le chefs can help
- Mix together the spinach and ricotta and then spread the mixture onto the tortillas
- Place the ham and cheese on the tortillas
- Roll the tortillas
- Brush the tortillas with egg