- Preheat barbecue to high. When hot, oil the grill.
- Pat salmon fillets dry with paper towel. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon fillets on barbecue grill, skin-side down, and cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Turn fillets over and cook another 3 to 5 minutes. Remove skin, turn once again, and cook 2 or 3 more minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut rolls in half, brush with a little olive oil, and grill on both sides. Set aside.
- Mix the mayonnaise, dill, basil, and lemon zest together in a bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly onto rolls, add reserved salmon, and top with red onion, tomato, and romaine lettuce. Enjoy!
To serve them with Stefano Faita’s kale slaw, click here.