Grilled sea bream with braised corn and Brussels sprouts from Christian Bégin
- Combine the oil, salt, pepper, and cilantro in a bowl. Stuff the sea bream with part of this mixture and brush them with the rest. Refrigerate while preparing the corn and Brussels sprouts.
- Melt butter in a skillet. Add the onion and fry 3 or 4 minutes without browning.
- Add the garlic and corn, and fry until lightly browned.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Deglaze with the white balsamic vinegar.
- Cover and keep warm over low heat.
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Place a sheet of foil on the barbecue grill.
- Transfer the sea bream onto the foil and grill 5 or 6 minutes per side.
- To serve, place one fish on each plate and garnish with braised corn and Brussels sprouts. Accompany with white basmati rice.