Grilled spice-crusted salmon steaks
- Preheat grill to high. Prepare a sheet of foil wrap to cook the salmon steaks on.
- Brush both sides of the salmon steaks with olive oil and honey. Set aside
- Mix the spices, parsley, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Spread the mixture on both sides of the salmon steaks. If needed, press spices to help them stick.
- Put salmon on the foil and place it on the barbecue grill. Cook about 5 minutes.
- Remove the foil and turn salmon steaks over so that spices roast on the grill. Continue cooking for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Serve the salmon steaks with fruit and vegetables en papillote (baked on the grill in a foil envelope: asparagus, sweet peppers cut in strips, zucchini rounds, golden raisins, prunes, dried apricots, and orange zest).