- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Toss vegetables with 30 mL (2 tbsp.) olive oil, maple syrup and cayenne pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper and spread on a baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Turn vegetables and add duck thighs to baking sheet. Continue cooking for about 10 minutes, or until vegetables are golden. Remove skin and pull duck meat into shreds. Keep warm. In a large bowl, whisk together remaining oil, vinegar and Dijon mustard with a fork. Season with salt and pepper. Add lettuce and toss to coat well.
- Divide lettuce among four plates. Top with grilled vegetables and duck. Garnish with dried cranberries.
: Replace duck thighs confit by cooked chicken thighs.