- Preheat barbecue to medium-high.
- Meanwhile, whisk together oil, vinegar, onion, parsley, chives, and salt in a large bowl.
- Pour 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of dressing into another large bowl. Add zucchini and asparagus, stirring to coat.
- Place the veggies on the grill and grill for 5 minutes, turning from time to time until they are cooked, but still crunchy and light grill marks appear.
- Grill naan bread for 2 or 3 minutes per side, until bread is golden and grill marks appear.
- Take veggies and bread off the barbecue and cut into bite-size pieces.
- Add veggies, bread, and chickpeas to bowl with dressing, stirring to coat. Serve salad hot or at room temperature.
If you prefer, substitute chickpeas for drained and rinsed canned white beans or lentils. To really make your salad pop, add a bit of feta.