Grilled candi-to and zima tomato and cheese brochette on a bed of arugula
- In a large bowl combine tomatoes and cheese cubes.
- In another bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, honey, coriander, and paprika. Reserve a third of this vinaigrette for the salad.
- Add remaining vinaigrette to tomatoes and cheese. Thread 3 tomatoes with 2 cheese cubes (alternating) onto each skewer.
- Grill brochettes on barbecue preheated to medium-high for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Cook slices of bacon in the microwave between two paper towels for 1 minute until dry. Crumble using a knife.
- In a large bowl, mix together the arugula, parsley, and onion. Add the vinaigrette set aside earlier and the crumbled bacon. Mix well.
- Serve two brochettes per person on a small bed of arugula.