Freezer oatmeal: Cinnamon and raisin
- In a medium saucepan, bring milk to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add oats and brown sugar, stirring continuously until mixture comes to a boil.
- Lower heat. Let simmer 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Set aside off heat until liquid has been completely absorbed, approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Coat muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray. Divide mixture among muffin cups.
- Cover and freeze. Once frozen, transfer individual servings to sealed containers.
- When ready to serve, reheat in microwave for about 1½ minutes at full power. For a smoother texture, add a splash of milk.