- Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Generously season turkey cutlets on both sides with pepper.
- In an oven-proof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Sear cutlets for 1 minute on each side. Transfer skillet to oven and bake cutlets for 20 to 25 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink inside.
- In the meantime, combine parsley, lemon and orange zest, and garlic in a bowl. Reserve.
- In a small saucepan, prepare demi-glace sauce according to package instructions. Add orange marmalade and stir well.
- Serve cutlets on orange demi-glace sauce and garnish with gremolata. Accompany with linguini and rapini.
VARIATION: Try this recipe with turkey cutlets stuffed with mild Italian sausage. You'll find them at the butcher's counter.