- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Brush tortillas with a little olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Press a tortilla into an ovenproof bowl to make it bowl-shaped. Bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until tortilla is baked. Transfer it to a cooling rack.
- Repeat with the three other tortillas.
- In the meantime, whisk together the shallot, cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Incorporate the nut oil, olive oil, and tarragon or chives. Taste and adjust seasoning, as needed.
- Mix together the endives, watercress, pear slices, and ham in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette and toss well. Top with Camembert and nuts. Serve salad in the taco bowls.
To make this salad the high point of your picnic, carry the bowls, vinaigrette, and salad in separate, airtight containers.