Ham, chèvre and mushroom lasagna spirals
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- In a large skillet, heat 15 mL of oil over high heat. Add half of chopped garlic with mushrooms and leeks, and cook for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Reserve.
- Heat remaining oil in the same skillet over medium-high heat and sauté remaining garlic for 1 minute. Add tomatoes, tomato juice, sugar, hot pepper flakes and basil. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Combine mushroom mixture with ricotta and goat cheeses. Spread onto ¾ of each lasagna noodle, and then top with 2 half-slices of ham per noodle. Roll up each noodle starting at the bare end (the cheese will hold the spirals together). Cut each rolled noodle into two spirals.
- Pour sauce into a large lasagna dish. Arrange rolls in dish in a single layer. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until the lasagna is hot.
- Remove foil and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Serve with a green salad.