- Place the ham slices in a skillet and add the apple juice. Bring to a boil and cook 10–15 minutes. Remove from heat. Drain. Cut into cubes.
- Mix the tomato sauce and BBQ sauce in a bowl.
- Mix both cheeses in a second bowl.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (220°C).
- Place the pizza dough on a work surface. Spread on the sauce and sprinkle with ¾ of the cheese mixture. Top with ham, pineapple, and onion slices. Add the rest of the cheese.
- Bake in the oven (directly on the rack) for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is golden brown. Remove from the oven. Slice. Enjoy.
I like to slide my pizza onto a sheet of parchment paper in the oven. The paper catches any drips that could dirty the bottom of my oven, and keeps the pizza crust perfectly crisp.