- Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F).
- Blanch the julienned vegetables for 2 minutes in a large saucepan of boiling water. Drain well and dry with paper towel.
- Place julienned vegetables in a large bowl. Add the oil, the two chosen herbs, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Spread out the vegetables on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake julienned vegetables for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, transfer all the vegetables to one side of the baking sheet (the other half will be used for cooking the salmon fingers).
- Combine cereal and spices in a bowl.
- Dip the salmon fingers in the flour, the egg, and then and cereal crumbs. Set aside.
- Place the salmon fingers on the emptied half of the baking sheet beside the vegetables. Continue cooking for 15 more minutes.
- For both sauces, mix all the ingredients together. Set aside.
How little chefs can help
- Mix the vegetables together with the oil and spices and spread them on the baking sheet
- Crush the cereal in a resealable plastic bag using a rolling pin
- Prepare the coating ingredients for the salmon fingers
- Measure and mix together all the ingredients for the sauce