This recipe is courtesy of Arctic Gardens.
- Place rice vermicelli in a large bowl and cover with warm water to rehydrate. Let stand during soup preparation.
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Flavour by adding soy sauce, Ponzu-type sauce, curry paste, cilantro, ginger slices, and lime juice.
- Add vegetable mix. Bring to a boil, add beef, and cook for 2 minutes. Adjust seasoning as required.
- Drain rice vermicelli and divide into four bowls. Pour soup over vermicelli.
- Garnish with bean sprouts and cilantro leaves. Serve.