Herb-crusted rack of lamb from Stefano Faita
- Preheat oven to 220°C (425°F).
- Combine bread crumbs, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and olive oil. Set aside.
- Season lamb with salt and pepper.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Sear racks of lamb until golden brown on both sides, about 4 or 5 minutes per side.
- Remove lamb from skillet and set aside to cool. Rub the fat part of pieces of meat with Dijon mustard and then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Transfer lamb to roasting pan and roast in oven until internal temperature reaches 63°C (145°F) for medium-rare doneness, about 15 minutes (depending on meat's thickness).
- Remove from oven and cover with aluminum foil. Set aside 5 to 10 minutes before carving.