Herbed Arctic Char Fillets
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place 4 sheets of aluminum foil, each about 35 cm (14 inches) long, on work surface.
- Place a fish fillet in the centre of each sheet.
- Stir together shallot, thyme and parsley in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread herb mixture evenly over fish fillets.
- Spread about 30 mL (2 tbsp.) yogurt over each Arctic char fillet.
- Fold aluminum foil to make four sealed packets.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, or until fish is cooked.
- Serve with lemon wedges, rice and zucchini.