Honey and Mustard Rib Roast
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Use a pointed knife to make eight incisions in the roast. Insert a garlic half in each slit. Combine dressing, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Generously brush roast with the mustard preparation. Insert a meat thermometer into the middle of the roast, away from any fat or bones.
- Place meat on a rack in a roasting pan. Roast uncovered for 2 hours and 10 minutes, or until the thermometer reads 155°F (68°C), for medium doneness. Remove meat from oven and cover with a sheet of aluminium foil.
- Allow the roast to sit for 10 minutes before carving. Serve with pan-fried potatoes and a green vegetable.